According to the QCAA Syllabus glossary, a Claim is an assertion made without any accompanying evidence to support it.
CLAIM FOR THIS TASK:
Age should not be a consideration when determining suitability for reproductive medical procedures.
1. Describe the relevant structures and processes involved in the journey from gametogenesis through to birth.
2. Then define the terms 'fertilisation' and 'infertility' as they relate to the previous description.
3. Select one reason causing infertility in females or males, investigate the reason, and describe an ART that could be used to overcome it.
3. Then develop a specific and relevant research question relating to the above claim.
3. Websites for Fertility Reasons and ART Solutions (200 words, choose 1 reason only)
Currency: Timeliness of the information
|Relevance: Importance of the information for your needs
Authority: Source of the information
Accuracy: Reliability and correctness of the information
Purpose: Reason the information exists
From Fertility and Infertility for Dummies by G. Lockwood and others, Wiley and Sons, 2007.
Articles retrieved from Databases
Websites on Age and Assisted Reproductive Technology
MyBib is an online referencing generator to help you with in text references and your List of References.
Sign up for an account so that it will store the references for your assignment. Add it to your bookmark bar to find it quickly.
Install the Chrome extension to make your referencing even faster.