Create an inquiry report which the nature and scope of the legal issue related to the punishment and sentencing of juvenile offenders in Queenslanders.
Obtain expert stakeholder viewpoints to whether the current strategy surrounding youth justice is working and/or whether changes ought to be made.
Use the analysis to evaluate two legal alternatives to the current system and make a recommendation with regard to whether one or both proposed changes ought to be included to enhance the fairness and equity of sentencing for such crimes and to better reflect the community expectations.
SUPPORT FOR YOUTH JUSTICE REFORM
OPPOSITION TO YOUTH JUSTICE REFORM
MyBib is an online referencing generator to help you with in text references and your List of References.
Sign up for an account so that it will store the references for your assignment. Add it to your bookmark bar to find it quickly.
Install the Chrome extension to make your referencing even faster.
The ENTIRE collection of resources provided by the BBC Library can be searched on ONE single, powerful search platform, which retrieves print books, eBooks, database articles and websites. Click HERE for assistance.
1. Use (Control + Find) to search for particular terms easily in a long document, whether from a website or a database article.
2. Use a Boolean command - put to limit and improve your results eg "energy drinks problems".
3. Use to search in Google for only pdf articles - "plastic pollution" filetype:pdf - will force Google to return results on plastic pollution which are pdf articles (PDFs are great sources sometimes deeply buried in Google results and remain unseen).
4. Use a Google command eg OR eg biodiesel site:edu
5. when it is not clear who the author / authority is, go to the end of the URL in the Google search box, cut back to the first forward slash (/) and hit 'Enter'. This will take you to the Home Page of the website, and you can see the full name of the source.
6. Use a Google command After you get your results, choose the Google Menu Bar, and choose 'Tools'. Then on the far left, at the drop-down menu next to 'Any Time', you can choose 'Within the last year' (or less, if you prefer), but generally, you can choose 'Custom Range' at the bottom, as often the last 3 years would be sufficient for a recent search.