Science in Context database
: Passwords needed if accessing from home (check document emailed to you from Library).
: Passwords needed if accessing from home (check document emailed to you from Library)
What is air resistance?
What are forces which act on a parachute as it falls?
1. Go to MyBib and create a new project called 7 Sci - Parachutes
2. Then go to this this website. Find and copy a sentence that would be useful in your assignment (if you're not sure what you need yet, any sentence is fine for now).
3. Paste your sentence (called an 'in-text citation') into a new Word document & CHANGE IT INTO YOUR OWN WORDS.
4. Go back to the website, and add it to your MyBib by clicking on the MyBib extension (little book icon) in the top right of your screen. Press 'Save to project' and it will send the information to MyBib.
5. In MyBib - Find 'COPY IN-TEXT CITATION' under your source, hover over it, and click on the little clipboard icon which appears to save to memory .
6. Paste the citation (in-text citation) in Word. (Move any existing full stop to the end of the sentence if necessary).